Sunday, January 12, 2014

Photos...

Let me see if I can figure out the intricacies of putting in a picture...

Hopefully a picture will appear below.  It should be uncropped... displaying a giant Shark Man (Reaper), one of Poseidon's chosen, being attacked from behind by Bad Daddy's Ogres (Warmaster).


Well, according to the page preview this is going to work.  So I'd better try another pic or two...

Here are the Greek Guard (Xyston) defending a village.



And here we have Joe (Schleich), Son of Kong, and Kong waiting for the Uluz general (Blue Moon) on the zebra to order the charge.  Sadly, all three monstrous apes were gunned down by devilish Dwarven trickery.



I should also post a horizontal pic...  A barbarian hero (Demonworld) in front of the troops.


I think I have it working...  So all that's left is to start taking pictures of my armies.

Sincerely, Boaz

No comments: