Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Azeal... HotDAMN!!!

Well, I started the draft for the last post and walked away from the computer for seven hours to eat, watch The Tudors, paint Blood Bowl figs, and to talk to He-who-will-not-post. So I just typed a few words and clicked "Publish Post". Imagine my surprise upon seeing Azeal's post. HotDAMN!!!

Okay, so my battle with Azeal was a lot of fun. My mythological Greeks versus Azeal's Chaos Demons. Azeal commanded the middle hill and we both ended up putting the bulk of our troops on the opposite sides of the table from where each of us were sitting... I was staring straight into the eyes of my brave Achaeans. Each of us quickly dealt with the lone stragglers separated from our armies. Azeal's large Demon and Giant Spider frightened my Centaurs off the field and then proceeded to chase my Elephants across the field. Suffice it to say, that the Demons were butchering the Greeks until the Spider and the Demon found themselves overextended and in range of my bolt thrower. Both the Spider and the Demon were forced off the table due to sheer firepower. Technically the Greeks won, but only one of the Demons' five units off the field were actually defeated in combat... the others were forced or frightened off. On the flip side, of the Greeks' five units off the board, only one was frightened away... the others were slaughtered upon the field.

A few more victories like that and I'll win Worst General of the Year.

Sincerely, Boaz

No comments: